We provide consultation services addressing the full range of professional and technical needs in processing consumer health protection-related information. We provide our customers with support in optimising the documentation processes surrounding monitoring data and data evaluation. Our software solutions are adapted to the individual needs of our customers.
We advise companies and producer groups both within Germany and abroad on how to set up sustainable production chains and optimise internal monitoring procedures in conformance with EU consumer health protection standards.
In particular, our consultation service comprises the following aspects:
- Analysis of the situation and the requirements
- Feasibility studies highlighting various possible levels of integration and the corresponding layers of technology
- Support in defining requirements (specifications)
- Detailed process analyses of the monitoring and documentation tasks (including evaluations, risk analyses, etc.)
- Designing a high-performance database
- Joint development of well-structured catalogues to provide assistance with data entry and to ensure the relevance of evaluations and statistics
- Interface analysis and advice on the integration of other systems
- Organising and planning the introduction of an IT-supported documentation system
- Support with organising and running training courses
- Evaluation of ongoing and completed projects
Our software production team works to enhance our standard software product BALVI iP and to provide cross-system solutions based on our BALVI iP2 framework.
BALVI iP expertly deals with the complexity of consumer health protection by integrating and administering several different monitoring components within one programme, which has been developed with a particular focus on performance, stability and scalability.
The following are key aspects in the development and implementation of BALVI iP:
- Modular construction and individual configurability means BALVI iP can be adapted to customers’ needs
- Creation of interfaces for other software systems, e.g. LIM systems
- Mobile solutions for the use of laptops, Tablet PCs, smartphones/PDAs
- Data transfer from older Systems
Picture taken from the
BALVI iP video seminars
We are continuously adapting our software to keep up with the ongoing developments in consumer health protection. To this end, our clients’ decision-makers and our own executive staff are in constant dialogue. Error messages, feedback and suggestions can be submitted either via our trainers or our support hotline.
Our customer support comprises the following services in particular:
- Telephone support via an independent phone number, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Receive customers’ e-mail messages
- Training courses and workshops with our trainers, hosted at the customers’ premises or at our headquarters in Lübeck
- On-site support from our specialists
- Detailed manuals and video seminars
- Video instructions on our website